People with overweight went through different problems like hypertension, heart disease, and physical changes. The most common physical change due to overweight is the apron belly.
Apron belly causes due to the expansion of internal organs of the nearby belly. During pregnancy or weight gain, extra fats cover the omentum, which is like an apron flap in between abdominal muscles and intestines.
Apron belly not only ruins your body shape but also brings a moment of embarrassment and agony. Do you face such moments and wondering how to get rid of an apron belly without surgery? Then you are in right place. Let’s discuss some of the ways that will help you to remove the apron belly naturally.
How to get rid of apron belly in a month
Be physically active
Keep yourself physically active throughout the day. It will help out you to reduce belly fat without going through a vigorous struggle. According to the study, people who used to remain physically active have quick improvements in their health status. Walking, taking stairs, doing household chores and gardening are some factors that you should ensure to remain physically active.
Do proper exercise
Targeting the apron belly with specific exercise will only strengthen the abdominal muscles. It has nothing to do with your apron belly.
That’s why you need to do proper full-body exercise to get rid of belly fat faster.
Full-body exercises activate all the main muscles and move your body in all ways. It will help you to burn calories effectively and make your metabolism fast which leads to the removal of the apron belly.
These are great compound workouts to get rid of apron belly.
- Make sure your feet are slightly wider than shoulder-width apart. Keep a kettlebell in front of you with both hands and keep your arms straight.
- With the slightest bend between your knees and a straight back, hinge on your hips, then you can swing the kettlebell through your legs.
- Utilize this momentum to stand and swing the kettlebell to the front of your body until it reaches shoulder height. Bring your hips forward and then engage your glutes and the core while standing up straight.
- When the kettlebell reaches the shoulder, then your knees should be straight, and your glutes should be contracted to complete hip extension. As the kettlebell goes through the transition from backward to forward, push through your hips and your heels to repeat.
- Lay flat on your back, with your fingers behind your head with your knees bent, your legs together, and your feet laid flat to the ground. Your elbows should align with your ears or slightly below.
- Lift your body until you’re sitting upright or the closest you can achieve. When you’re performing the exercise, you’ll be able to feel your abs tightening.
- Do not pull or push your head forward while performing the sit-up. Your arms and hands must remain still throughout the entire time.
- Making the right crunch is all about body position. Place your hands flat in behind of your face, about a few inches above your ears. Your elbows should be in line with your chin, or ears.
- Your legs must be joined, knees bent and both feet in a flat position on the ground. The feet should stay in a straight line, sitting flat on the ground throughout the workout. Don’t lift your legs!
- To do the crunch, lift your shoulders and your head off the ground and push your chest toward your hips. The abdominal muscles should get tighter during the movement. Stop, then return to the beginning position in a controlled manner.
- The crunch can be difficult to do the right way. And there are many who make mistakes. Make sure not to push your head forward with your hands. The movement that you are doing the exercise should originate from your abdominal muscles, spine, and lower back.
- You should lie on your front and rest your elbows on the floor while keeping your arms bent at 90°.
- Get your body straight and breathe effectively. This is vital. If you don’t do this, you won’t have any assistance for the lower back.
- Inhale deeply into your rib. Visualize zipping up the core of its spine, beginning at the pubic bone all the way to the rib cage.
- Now, think about your posture and extend the top of your head forward. Concentrate on keeping your body in an upright position from your head towards your heels.
Make a healthy diet plan
A healthy diet plan is vital in any weight loss journey. Eat food with essential fatty acids like green leafy veggies and fish to balance your hormones and cell functionality.
Try to avoid sugary drinks or junk food, which are high in calories. Consider your calorie intake and food portion size seriously to reduce fat swiftly.
Keep unhealthy food like snacks and beverages at a place where you less interact with them. In this way, you will be less likely to crave unhealthy food.
Drink plenty of water
Drinking 2 liters of water regularly reduces your stomach overhang as well as prevents your skin from loosening after weight loss. People who drink water 15 minutes before meals experience less hunger and food intake. Consider your water intake according to your workout routine. Carry the water bottle where ever you go to increase the water intake and tissue functionality.
Balance your hormones
Video: YouTube/Fit Now Official
Hormonal imbalance like high cortisol and disturbed insulin level leads to belly fat. The hormonal imbalance s when you go through sleeplessness, stress, and an unhealthy diet. According to research, all these factors have an association with the accumulation of abdominal fat.
Try to balance your hormones by adding nutrient-rich food, less caffeine, and enough sleep to your routine.
Revamp your posture
An upright sitting posture strengthens the core and works on your belly fat. When you sit with proper posture, you keep your upper body at the right place and lose apron belly fat.
Improve your body postures by practicing basic home exercises like forward head posture and hunched forward shoulder. You can also do yoga to work on your postures.
Cool sculpting method
The cool sculpting method is the economical, surgical-free but time taking method. It uses a cooling applicator that freezes the fat cells of your belly. Later, these frozen fat cells get wasted by the body.
This method takes 30-60 minutes to freeze the fat cells of each area. However, the time can exceed according to the amount of fat. But remember when you are trying this method, don’t rush to see instant results. You will see results after 3rd week or 1 month of procedure.
Try compression garments
A great way to flatten your belly after childbirth is abdominal compression clothing. While it won’t reduce abdominal fat, it does prevent stomach overhang.
Multiple actresses claim that wearing the double corset consistently helps to shrink their waist and stomach. For a more toned belly, wear a compression garment.
Practicing cardio exercises like running, jogging, and swimming with full-body exercise will lead you to lose belly fat easily. According to research, aerobic exercises are significantly related to fat reduction. Cardio works great because it increases your heart rate due to which to burn more calories and fat.
How can you comfort yourself with an apron belly?
Apron belly affects your overall health and makes you physically discomfort due to its weird shape and size. Many of you want to ease this discomfort. So here we bring 3 methods which can help to feel and look better.
Support bands or clothing:
Try to wear support bands to shape up the apron belly and reduce its size. It will make you clean-cut and prevents skin sagging in front of the body.
The skin under the apron belly causes itching burning effect and irritation. Use anti-chafing creams to ease that comfort.
Keep yourself dry and clean:
Keep yourself dry and clean because moisture can cause rashes and skin issues.
Can you bring down your apron belly?
You can make the dream of your reduced apron belly true by devoting yourself to your goal. Only commitment and hard work can bring up fruitful results. So, if you follow all the above mention methods consistently, you will get rid of the apron belly.
After pregnancy or being overweight, the main search for how to remove an apron belly is how to do it without surgery. Because surgery is costly and has side effects, many people are reluctant to spend a lot on it.
We have tried our best to identify natural methods that can help you reduce belly fat. All of these methods have been thoroughly researched and won’t affect your health. For more benefits, consult with your doctor.
Let me close this talk by saying that although it is not possible to get rid of an apron belly with surgery, it is possible. Although natural methods can take a while, they provide long-term results. Please comment and leave feedback. We would love to hear from you.