Chinese Medicine Treatments,Natural Health & Lifestyle Coaching
Katerina Pozzi Baratta, LAc, can help you reach your healthiest, most vibrant, and well-balanced potential, naturally.
Gentle Chinese Medicine Treatments
My name is Katerina Pozzi Baratta, LAc, MSOM, and I am a Chinese medicine practitioner based out of Portland, Oregon.
In my practice I listen with my ears, hands, and heart to help you unravel what is stuck and to nurture your greatest healing potential.
I have a passion for working with women who struggle with:
- Menstrual irregularity & hormonal imbalance
- Comfort during pregnancy
- Stress management
- Weight loss
- & Pain
…but my treatments don’t stop there!
With a Bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Vermont, a Master’s degree in Chinese medicine from the National College of Natural Medicine, and years of additional study in yoga, bodywork, craniosacral & visceral therapy, medicinal herbalism, and nutrition, I draw from a vast toolbox as I tailor each session to best serve the individual in front of me.
Not a fan of needles? No problem.
I am skilled at using gentle Japanese-style needling techniques, as well as non-insertive acupuncture, moxibustion, and some highly effective bodywork techniques for my more sensitive patients (including kids!)
For more information on Chinese medicine, acupuncture, and how my treatments differ from what you might get when you see other practitioners, check out the FAQ section by clicking here.
Chinese medicine appointments are now available at the Canyon Medical Center on Tuesdays and Fridays from 4-8pm.
Please call the Canyon Medical Center to set up an appointment: 503.252.8125
Package deals available. Scroll down for more information.
One-on-One Coaching Sessions
- Do you feel stuck, overwhelmed, or stressed out?
- Want to live a healthier and more vibrant lifestyle but don’t know how to make it happen?
- Are looking for greater clarity and purpose?
- Want to feel more confident and comfortable in your body?
- Are you struggling to lose weight and stick to a healthy routine?
- Would like to increase your fertility and get your body ready to have a healthy baby?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions then one-on-one coaching sessions could be the answer you’ve been looking for.
I coach women worldwide to help them figure out how to create the healthy, vibrant, and well-balanced life they were meant to live.
What you’ll get:
The initial coaching session is a lot like your first acupuncture visit, complete with a confidential intake and extensive discussion about your history, your current struggles, and your wishes for the future.
It also serves as an opportunity for us both to decide whether or not we’d like to work together. Follow-up coaching sessions may include:
- Personalized yoga sequencing
- Guided meditation
- Cooking lessons
- Personalized meal-planning
- Goal setting & follow-through
- Lifestyle design & strategy
- Trauma releasing techniques
- Subconscious thought retraining, and more.
Each session is individually tailored to give you exactly what you need at that specific point in your life.
In addition to live Skype or phone conversations you also receive an in-depth post-session write-up summarizing what we went over, as well as any additional resources, information, or “homework” designed to serve you until our next session.
And in case that isn’t enough, you also have unlimited email access to me for up to 2 weeks following each session to answer any questions & for additional support.
So what are you waiting for? If you are tired of struggling and are ready to transform your life from drab to extraordinary, contact me to set up a FREE 15 minute, no obligation consultation and book your initial coaching session today.
I look forward to meeting you!
***Now accepting applicants. Limited spots available through April, 2016.***
Once filled, coaching will not be available again until September, 2016 or later.
Time left to claim your spot!
For coaching inquiries, please contact Katerina directly:
Email: Katerina [at] DellaTerraWellness.com Phone: 503.308.9593
What people are saying...
- Initial Visit: $80 (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Follow Up Appointments: $50 (1 hour)
- 5 Session Package: $200 (20% discount, follow up appointments only)
*Special pricing available for patients who qualify for OHP
- Initial Coaching Session / Single Sessions: $150.00 (~1 hour)
- 5 Session Coaching Package: $675.00 (10% discount)
- 10 Session Coaching Package: $1200.00 (20% discount)
Katerina’s contact info: Email: Katerina [at] DellaTerraWellness.com Phone: 503.308.9593
For Chinese medicine appointments, please contact the Canyon Medical Center: 503.252.8125